Comfort Zone, a UK based company, was established in 1991 to design and implement communication and surveillance projects utilising state of the art technology on a world wide basis.
Projects undertaken for our clients around the world include:-
- Installation of public area surveillance systems including:
Number plate recognition systems
- Traffic enforcement (bus lane, parking etc) systems
- Digital transmission and recording systems
- Design and installation of CCTV control rooms
- Design and installation of Rapid Deployment CCTV and communication commercial vehicles
- Design and implementation on long haul wide area CCTV networks
- Extending LAN/WAN computer networks across cities and via VSAT across the world
- Design of infrastructure for PBAX and PMR radio connections
A complete range of ancillary equipment such as multiplexers, specialist test equipment, interface convertors, custom designed bracketry as well as the normal surge protectors cabling etc.
Working with our sister company Fairlink Systems Limited, we have successfully implemented many large scale town centre CCTV systems utilising technologies such as microwave transmission, fibre optic transmission, Video over IP and the transmisson of CCTV over computer networks, ISDN, ADSL, GSM and PSTN circuits.
Advanced control room facilities include high specification digital recorders. face recognition systems, number plate recognition systems, very large back screen projection systems to allow the integration of analogue and digital CCTV.
The combination of these technologies have allowed the creation of many applications in the field of traffic management (bus lane and parking enforcement, monitoring of traffic flows), public area CCTV surveillance systems for safety, crime reduction and detection, intelligence gathering by the security forces, monitoring of movements of known offenders and public building security management.